Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hollowcity

Have Any of you guys ever read Miss Peregrines home for Peculiar children? Well if you haven't then don't read this blog and start reading it right now. This books starts off as the crew of peculiar children and Jacob rowing through the ocean. You have to think on how tiring and sore you are after that rowing. But also that is good for your arms so in someway its beneficial. Ok so when they are rowing they reach this land were they are going to stay until they find anything they need. I am liking this book because from the first book they really only do one adventure and in this book it seems like they are going to have many adventures and travel many places. And it's practically all I read because most of the pages I read they are still in the boat.

The plot so far right now is that the peculiar children have to find away to get miss peregrine back to a human form because right now she is stuck as a bird. I feel like this would be horrible. No one understands you and you feel like you can't do anything because you are stuck as a bird. This is all I can say because I haven't read enough to clearly state the plot but I shall keep you guys posted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment