Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Girl who was supposed to die #3

From the beginning to the end this book has been great. The whole book consisted of mystery, suspense and adventure. I really liked reading this book because it was something that i've never read before and it made me really feel what the character was feeling. When I started to read this book I felt like I wouldn't like it because I've never really liked reading this type of book. But, right away I felt like I was spectating every move of Katie's life. From the beginning to the end you will be at the edge of your seats I promise you that. I recommend this book to people who are wondering what book to read or are bored with their usual book type.

They are two things that this book really exceeds in. First the characters. They seem so real and down to earth. Their not like vampires or fairies who can stop time. No, these characters are like any other day people. Ty goes to school and has a part time job. Second it has enough action and description that will keep at the edge of your seat through out the whole book. When I read it I was scared and felt bad for characters. Thanks for reading this blog.



Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment